Configure user sign-in
- Navigate to Users > User Configuration
- Specify Successful sign-in URIs. Transposit allows redirection only to these URIs during sign-in. Leave this list empty to redirect users to the user settings page after signing in.
- Optionally, provide a custom Google Client ID and Google Client Secret pair
- Save the configuration
You can restrict sign-in to specific Google GSuite domains or users.
- Navigate to Users > User Configuration > Registration and Login
- Select Restrict to specific whitelisted domains and users
- Specify your restrictions
Deploy the operations you want to call from your web app as endpoints.
- Navigate to Deploy > Endpoints
- Find the operation you want to deploy
- Choose Deployed from the dropdown menu
- Check only Require user sign-in
- Save your changes
Read the SDK documentation
Once you have configured user sign-in and deployed endpoints, use the SDK to build your web app. Follow our SDK documentation on GitHub.