- Get started with Cherwell.
- Add comment to incident - Adds a comment to an Incident in Cherwell
- Create incident - Creates an incident in Cherwell
- Display service info - Displays information about the REST API and CSM
- Get customer record ID - Gets a Cherwell customer record id by matching a field value
- Transition incident - Transitions a Cherwell incident into a new status
Set Up the Integration
Make sure you're logged into Transposit, then click this link to open the Ivanti Cherwell settings dialog, name your key, and click Save.
In the Integrations list, where your key is now included, click Authenticate.
Enter your Cherwell environment credentials and click Save.
Now that you've configured your integration, add one or more of the integration's actions to an automation, test the automation, and then add the automation to an incident type.