- Create a Microsoft Teams account.
- Add user to channel - Adds a user to a Private Microsoft Teams channel
- Add user to team - Adds a user to a Microsoft Teams team
- Create channel - Creates a Microsoft Teams channel
- Create online meeting - Creates a Microsoft Teams online meeting starting immediately
- E-mail to user id - Maps a Microsoft Teams' user email to its ID
- Get channel ID - Gets a Microsoft Teams channel's ID from its name
- Get team ID - Gets a Microsoft Teams team's ID from its name
- Message channel - Posts a message in an MS Teams channel
- Reply to message - Replies to a message in an MS Teams channel
- Select channel - Selects a Microsoft Teams channel
- Select team - Selects a Microsoft Teams team
Set Up the Integration
Make sure you're logged into Transposit, then click this link to open the Microsoft Teams settings dialog, enter a name, and click Save.
In the Integrations list, where your key is now included, click Authenticate.
The browser opens, letting you log in to your Microsoft Teams account.
In your Microsoft account, notice that the Transposit app has been added.
Microsoft Teams is now enabled to interact with Transposit.
Now that you've configured your integration, add one or more of the integration's actions to an automation, test the automation, and then add the automation to an incident type.