- Create a Splunk On-Call account.
- Create incident - Creates an incident in Splunk On-Call.
- Get oncall - Get the oncall for a team from Splunk On-Call
- Select escalation policy - Selects an escalation policy in Splunk On-Call
- Select team - Selects a team from Splunk On-Call
Set Up the Integration
Make sure you're logged into Transposit, then click this link to open the Splunk settings dialog, enter a name, and click Save.
In the Integrations list, where your key is now included, click Authenticate.
Follow the instructions in the dialog to get your key.
As stated in the dialog, choose Integrations | API on the Splunk On-Call site to copy the API ID and API Key.
Now that you've configured your integration, add one or more of the integration's actions to an automation, test the automation, and then add the automation to an incident type.