- Create a Jira account.
- Add comment - Adds a comment to a Jira ticket
- Create issue - Creates a Jira issue
- Get latest issues - Display a list of the latest Jira issues
- Select issue type - Selects a Jira issue type
- Select priority - Select a Jira priority
- Select project - Selects a Jira project
- Set field - Sets the value of a Jira field. Most basic fields (text, dropdowns, user, arrays) are supported.
- Transition issue - Transition a Jira issue to another state
Set Up the Integration
Make sure you're logged into Transposit, then click this link to open the Jira settings dialog, and enter a name.
For the Cloud ID, visit Atlassian Administration, log in as an administrator, select the organization you're configuring in Transposit, click the elipsis next to Jira Software and choose Manage Users.
The Users page opens. In the Users page, look in the browser's URL to find the unique ID, which is your Cloud ID, a sequence of characters such as those in bold in the sample URL below.
In the Configure Jira dialog, click Save.
In the Integrations list, where your key is now included, click Authenticate.
The browser opens, letting you log in to your Atlassian Jira account.
Jira is now enabled to interact with Transposit.
Now that you've configured your integration, add one or more of the integration's actions to an automation, test the automation, and then add the automation to an incident type.