- Create a Sharepoint SPO (SharePoint Online) account.
- Register an application with the Microsoft identity platform, using the Microsoft Entra admin center.
- In the Microsoft Entra admin center, go to Applications/App registrations/your-app/Authentication, add a Web platform, with https://accounts.transposit.com/oauth/v2/handle-redirect as the application's redirect URL, and enable both the impicit grant and hybrid flows checkboxes.
- In the Microsoft Entra admin center, go to Applications/App registrations/your-app/Certificates & secrets, create and take note of your client ID and secret.
- Create page - Creates a page in a SharePoint site
- Get site ID - Gets a SharePoint site ID from its name
Set Up the Integration
Make sure you're logged into Transposit, then click this link to open the Sharepoint settings dialog, enter a name and your application's client ID and secret, and click Save.
In the Integrations list, where your key is now included, click Authenticate.
If you're not already logged in, you're now prompted to log in to your Microsoft account. Also, click Accept to grant permissions to Transposit for access to your Microsoft application data.
Now that you've configured your integration, add one or more of the integration's actions to an automation, test the automation, and then add the automation to an incident type.
- 'No reply address is registered for the application' - make sure the redirect URL specified above is set for the Web platform.
- 'Tenant does not have a SPO license' - you may be using a free version of Sharepoint and you need to upgrade to a business license.