- Create a xMatters account.
- Add Note to Incident - Adds a note to an xMatters incident's timeline
- Create Incident - Creates an incident in xMatters
- Get Oncalls - Returns on-calls for group(s) in xMatters
- Select Dynamic Teams - Selects dynamic teams in xMatters
- Select Groups - Selects groups in xMatters
- Select Services - Selects services in xMatters
- Transition Incident - Transitions an xMatters incident to a new status
- Trigger Integration - Triggers a workflow's integration in xMatters
- Trigger Messaging Form - Triggers a messaging form in xMatters
Watch this quick screencast (from about 04:16) for an overview of the steps you'll take below.
Click here for more videos.
Set Up the Integration
Make sure you're logged into Transposit, then click this link to open the xMatters settings dialog, enter a name and your xMatters base URL, and click Save.
In the Integrations list, where your key is now included, click Authenticate.
A dialog opens, letting you log in to your xMatters account.
xMatters is now enabled to interact with Transposit.
Now that you've configured your integration, add one or more of the integration's actions to an automation, test the automation, and then add the automation to an incident type.