Application code repository
Your application's code is stored and versioned in a git repository. You can clone the repository to view diffs or use your own editor tools to modify your application.
- Metadata files
- manifest.json: the main configuration for your application; notably, the location of your application's source code is defined in this file (e.g.
- README.md: the optional README for your application
- LICENSE: the optional LICENSE for your application
- Source code files
- public/index.html: the HTML for your hosted app
Cloning Your repository
- Go to Settings > App Info.
- Grab the URL under Source code.
- Click the link to your account settings page or go to the dropdown for your username in the upper right hand corner and click Settings.
- Copy the Git access token from this page
- Clone your repository using your username and your git access token. For convenience, you can also create a
.netrc file in your home directory that stores these credentials. The file will have an entry like the following:
login <YOUR USER NAME>
password <YOUR GIT ACCESS TOKEN>